All tutes are written by myself unless otherwise stated, are created for your personal use only and copyright of Neroli Henderson. Feel free to link to them on your blog with only the first sentence or two as way of introduction.
• VIDEO: Melting and burning a synthetic quilt with a heat gun.
Watch how a heat gun can be used to melt, distort and burn layered quilted fabrics.
• Quilt Binding, Edging and other Finishes.
From binding to burning and everything in between!
• Foiling Fabric
Add washable metalic foil to your fabric projects.
• Delia’s Flowers in the Sunshine Tute.
An art quilt tute that teaches some nice techniques including painting fusible web.
• Tips for Quilting on a Domestic Sewing Machine.
A list of tips to make quilting on your domestic machine much easier.
• Machine Needle Felting and Heat Fusing Synthetic Fabrics.
Needle felt from the reverse to change the colour on the front and use your soldering iron to fuse.
This blog entry links to my website for the entire article.